Fannie Bay Dental is available 7 days a week for all emergency dentistry matters.
If you are experiencing any of the following, please call our clinic to receive attentive emergency care:
- Severe toothache
- Gum infections
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Broken or lost crowns
- Broken veneers or bridges
- Tooth abscess
- Loose teeth or crowns
- Loose implant crowns
- Broken orthodontic braces
- Broken dentures
- Lost fillings
What to do if your tooth has been knocked out:
Call us immediately at 08 8981 9993 and we will see you as quickly as possible.
Follow these steps before you arrive at our clinic:
- Try to avoid any contact with the root of the tooth
- Clean the knocked-out tooth and attempt to place it back into the socket to help maintain the vitality of the tooth
- If you can’t manage the above, wrap the tooth in clean gauze/cloth that has been soaked with either saliva from your mouth or milk.
- Do not let the tooth dry out
You could be experiencing pain in your mouth for a variety of reasons, including a cracked tooth or an abscess. Broken or painful teeth and other problems need to be addressed immediately. Call us as soon as possible to arrange an urgent appointment.